Free Domestic Shipping On Orders Over $100
0

Your Cart is Empty

Ruthless

Ruthles T-3 PCT

Cytomel is a synthetic thyroid agent that is usually a prescribed version of a specific thyroid hormone; that being T3 the biological form of the thyroid hormone sort of like the Vitamin D3 is to the Vitamin D2. Cytomel increases the way the body responds to many processes like the release of adrenaline. Even though it is synthetic, Cytomel is no doubting identical to the naturally occurring hormone liothyronine (also known as triiodothyronine/ T3). It is approved to treat an underactive thyroid gland which is medically defined as hypothyroidism and goiters. Cytomel is also used for specific thyroid investigative tests. The thyroid gland makes two distinct thyroid hormones: levothyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3). Even though T3 is much more active than T4, the thyroid will produce more T4 than T3. The body can convert the T4 hormone into T3 when necessary. If your thyroid does not make enough thyroid hormones, there are a few different options to increase your levels, one being to combine synthetic T3 and T4 hormones. Some people may not convert T4 into T3 properly, in which case a T3 product such as Cytomel would be implemented to help the individual correct their thyroid hormone level ratio. One might ask how does cytomel work within the body? The area of the brain called the hypothalamus creates thyrotropin-releasing hormone, or TRH, this signaling within the HPTA occurs when levels of thyroid hormone in the blood become noticeably low. This reaction stimulates the production of thyroid-stimulating hormone aka TSH, from the pituitary gland which located right below the brain and is also responsible for the creation of sex hormones such as testosterone. This process in turn will stimulate the thyroid gland to produce and release thyroid hormones. T4 is converted to T3 in tissues such as the liver. T3 only makes up 7 to 10 percent of total thyroid hormone which is obviously a very small amount. Realize that 70 percent of T3 is unfortunately bound to proteins called thyroxine-binding globulin and albumin as well. The other 30 percent of T3 is unbound or free, which is considered the active form. The levels of T3 and T4 are regulated by a feedback loop just as testosterone and estrogen are. Therefore, high levels of T3 and T4 suppress the release of TRH, leading to a suppression of TSH and consequently a suppression of thyroid hormone. On the oppositional side, low levels of T3 and T4 stimulate the release of TRH, which then stimulates the release of TSH, which then stimulates the release of thyroid hormone. T3 supplements increase the basal metabolic rate, stimulate the body's utilization of oxygen and promote the breaking down of proteins, carbohydrates and fats. Over 90 percent of T3 is absorbed into the tissues rapidly because it is not firmly bound to proteins. As you see use of this drug will suppress your natural thyroid output hormones. Unless one plans to stay on this treatment for life, I highly recommend that they regulate and jumpstart their endogenous thyroid hormone production after using cytomel for bodybuilding purposes. Ruthless Supplements has developed a supplement that boosts natural thyroid hormones without the fear of over stimulating one’s thyroid hormone output. Ruthless’s T3 PCT was made to get one’s adrenals back in place as well while controlling cortisol levels.
News & Updates

Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …