Modular Series Queen Bee Acid
Queen Bee Acid May Benefit:
Modular Series Queen Bee Acid is a supplement with potential nootropic and exercise-mimetic effects. Nootropics – also called “smart drugs” – are generally taken for perceived mental benefits such as improvements in memory, mood, focus, or motivation.
Royal jelly is the special food of the larva of the queen honeybee. It’s what turns an ordinary bee larva into a future queen; bigger, stronger, and longer-lived than the worker bees. Royal jelly is made up of proteins, sugars, lipids, vitamins and free amino acids. The major component of the lipid fraction is a fatty acid known as “queen bee acid”.
Queen bee acid significantly extends the lifespan of nematode worms. 
Queen bee acid has similar neurogenic effects in animal and in vitro tests to the omega 3 fatty acid docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and the protein brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF). 
Mice treated with queen bee acid were less vulnerable to stress and despondency. 
Queen bee acid activates AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) and enhances glucose uptake in skeletal muscle in in vivo testing in mice, and in vitro testing using myotubes. 
1. Lifespan-Extending Effects of Royal Jelly and Its Related Substances on the Nematode Caenorhabditis Elegans. PloS One 6 ( 8 ): e23527.
2. Royal Jelly and Its Unique Fatty Acid, 10-Hydroxy-Trans-2-Decenoic Acid, Promote Neurogenesis by Neural Stem/progenitor Cells in Vitro. Biomedical Research (Tokyo, Japan) 28(5): 261–266.
3. Antidepressant-like Activity of 10-Hydroxy-Trans-2-Decenoic Acid, a Unique Unsaturated Fatty Acid of Royal Jelly, in Stress-Inducible Depression-like Mouse Model. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine: e139140.
4. 10-Hydroxy-2-decenoic acid, a unique medium-chain fatty acid, activates 5’-AMP-activated protein kinase in L6 myotubes and mice. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2013 Oct;57(10):1794–802.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Queen Bee Acid Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Queen Bee Acid
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose.
Queen Bee Acid Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules daily with food. Do not exceed four capsules in any 24 hour period.
Keep out of reach of children. This product is only intended to be consumed by persons 18 years of age or older. Pregnant or nursing women should not use this product. Consult with your physician prior to use.